- Nonprofit warns foreclosure prevention scams up 60% in 2012
- Analysis of three types of Realtors: producers, improvers, blamers – AGBeat
This article is about realtors, but the principles apply to all small businesses and self employed persons.
- Trulia vs Zillow – Home Page Design Differences
- How tech advancements are changing real estate, and what’s next
- Unattractive Real Estate Agents Achieve Quicker Sales | Dollars and Sex | Big Think
- Analyst: Rising Rents "could tip the cost of housing in favor of ownership"
- Democratic attorneys general push FHFA on GSE principal reduction
- Problems With Flipped Houses
Buyer beware. Some pretty good warnings about flipped houses.
Digest powered by RSS Digest
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by Joe Spake (see all)
- Mid-Century Modern for sale – 346 Waring, Memphis, TN - July 9, 2013
- RE Buzz – Real Estate News Roundup – July 9, 2013 - July 9, 2013
- Midtown Memphis – Cooper Young Home for Sale – 1985 Walker - July 3, 2013