I would love to work with you on selling your home quickly and with the least stress
Please call 901-870-3440 to schedule a no obligation appointment to discuss listing your home.
Here’s my Listing Plan
- Provide a market analysis for your property
- Counsel you on appropriate pricing
- Advise you on the most effective and sensible methods for preparing your home for market
- Review, explain, and assist in completing all listing paperwork
- Overview the marketing and sale process
- Place InCity Realty FOR SALE sign in your yard
- Install electronic keybox to monitor all Realtor entries to your property
- Schedule all showing appointments per your instructions
- Provide color flyers and flyer box upon request (Seller responsible for keeping box filled) 1
- Provide agent feedback from showings when available
- Keep you updated on market conditions and their impact on your property and and pricing
- Deliver and thoroughly review all offers with you
- Negotiate all offers on your behalf
- Coordinate all inspections, required repairs and other necessary seller actions to implement a smooth closing
- Help coordinate your move
- Photograph your home’s best features
- Assist you in preparing a home book 2
- Create a “Single Property Website” for your home – Click here for example
- Syndicate your home’s listing details to over 35 major real estate sites, including Industry leaders, Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com and these other sites with maximum allowable pictures, tour, and video.
- Syndicate to Commercial Appeal online real estate
- Hold public Open Houses as appropriate 4
- Create and publish a video tour of your home and publish to YouTube
- Create an informal video of your home with your assistance
- Post your listing on my popular local real estate blog Memphis Real Estate Buzz
- Create specialized marketing materials as appropriate 5
I look forward to working with you!
If you call me, call me last 901-870-3440
1 I am not a big advocate of flyer boxes, but if you desire one, I will provide a box and color flyers. You will be responsible for keeping flyers in the box at all times. Failure to keep the box filled will result in its being removed.
2 I will need your help in gathering seasonal pictures, utility bills, warranties, invoices for recent repairs, neighborhood information and other items that would be of interest to potential buyers. I will help you compile the information in a notebook that potential buyers may view when the house is shown.
4 I don’t find public open houses to be effective, due to security issues, and lack of ability to screen for able buyers. While I don’t commonly suggest open houses as a tool for selling your home, in some situations open houses are useful.
5 Depending on a variety of factors, I can produce and distribute specialized marketing materials, i.e. business cards with property information, postcards, or other printed items.
Questions? Please use the form below or just give me a call.
How Can I Help You?
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form