- Facebook glitch revealed private photos – via CNN
- Existing Home Inventory declines 17.5% year-over-year in early December
- CoreLogic: House Price Index declined 1.3% in October
via the Calculated Risk Blog. Remember as you review this article that all real estate is local. Contact a real estate professional in your area for local insights.
- Which Facebook Insights metrics matter to your nonprofit?
John Haydon’s observations not only apply to non-profits. This post provides an excellent overview of the new FB Insights that apply to business pages also.
- The State of Social Marketing 2011 – 2012
Comprehensive report from Brian Solis
- The 45 Most Powerful Images Of 2011
Definitely worth spending some time with these photos via buzzfeed.com
- Home owners are staying in their house longer before selling – report
One of a number of reasons for the sluggish housing market.
- The Little Tea Shop is Reopening
- Getting serious about the attention economy via Seth Godin
“Every interaction comes with a cost. Not in cash money, but in something worth even more: the attention of the person you’re interacting with.”
Digest powered by RSS Digest