- House Pricing Guidelines
Probably a good rule of thumb from Jim the Realtor
- How can builder confidence improve, single family starts increase sharply, and new home sales be unchanged?
- High Student Loan Debt Hinders Home Buying
Just one of the reasons potential first time buyers just aren’t buying.
- Home prices fall, but inventory levels improve
In Memphis prices are falling, as well as inventory, but on the bright side, unit sales are on the rise. Check my post on January, 2012 sales numbers.
- FHA defaults up for ninth straight month
Not good news for FHA. Will we see tighter restrictions on FHA loans in the future?
Digest powered by RSS Digest
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by Joe Spake (see all)
- Mid-Century Modern for sale – 346 Waring, Memphis, TN - July 9, 2013
- RE Buzz – Real Estate News Roundup – July 9, 2013 - July 9, 2013
- Midtown Memphis – Cooper Young Home for Sale – 1985 Walker - July 3, 2013