The week’s best real estate stories:
- Realtor.com Upgrades Listings Database to Continue to Provide the Industry’s Most Accurate Housing Data
- Low Credit Scores Hold Back Many Borrowers | Realtor Magazine
- Realtor.com to Ramp Up Data Accuracy | Realtor Magazine
Realtor.com has made several upgrades to its listing database that are all aimed at providing the industry’s most accurate housing data. Data accuracy is where all the big national real estate portals fail. Consult a local Realtor!
- Sellers: Make a Better Offer, Without Contingencies | Realtor Magazine
As the inventory of for-sale homes remains at low levels, sellers are getting more comfortable at the bargaining table and telling buyers to cool it with the contingencies.
- 5 Bob Vila ‘Must Do’ Projects for May
- Hiring A Realtor
Useful information for consumers
- 5 Homes Jay Gatsby Would Love
“… It was a factual imitation of some Hotel de Ville in Normandy, with a tower on one side spanking new under a thin beard of raw ivy, and a marble swimming pool and more than forty acres of lawn and garden. It was Gatsby’s mansion.”
- Retirees Face Unique Loan Qualifications | Realtor Magazine
More and more retirees looking to obtain a home loan may find that solid retirement accounts and a sterling credit rating are not enough.
- Student loan debt situation mirrors the housing market | REwired
Education debt is out of control, and young adults are finishing college with the equivalent of a mortgage or at least a downpayment in debt.
Digest powered by RSS Digest