Last weeks most interesting real estate stories from a variety of sources:
- FHA may relax condo rules soon
- Does Celebrity Influence Price?
Do stars’ homes fetch more money and more avid buyers?
- The REALTOR Rally and the Desperate Need For A New Political Action Paradigm
Interesting insights on the recent Realtor Rally for the American Dream, by Rob Hahn
- Realtor Code of Ethics Video Series: Chapter 1
- Funny Real Estate, Where To Begin? via AgencyLogic PowerSites
Real estate you can laugh at.
- Couple discovers the home they just bought is the wrong address
- Housing: The Return of Multiple Offers
Digest powered by RSS Digest
Joe Spake is a Real Estate Broker and Consultant, specializing in Midtown, Downtown, and East Memphis residential properties. His interests include architecture, community activism, music, photography and cooking. Get more great real estate information on Joe's Facebook Page. Call 901-870-3440 or Email Joe@spake.com
Latest posts by Joe Spake (see all)
- Mid-Century Modern for sale – 346 Waring, Memphis, TN - July 9, 2013
- RE Buzz – Real Estate News Roundup – July 9, 2013 - July 9, 2013
- Midtown Memphis – Cooper Young Home for Sale – 1985 Walker - July 3, 2013