- Nonprofit warns foreclosure prevention scams up 60% in 2012
- Analysis of three types of Realtors: producers, improvers, blamers – AGBeat
This article is about realtors, but the principles apply to all small businesses and self employed persons.
- Trulia vs Zillow – Home Page Design Differences
- How tech advancements are changing real estate, and what’s next
- Unattractive Real Estate Agents Achieve Quicker Sales | Dollars and Sex | Big Think
- Analyst: Rising Rents "could tip the cost of housing in favor of ownership"
- Democratic attorneys general push FHFA on GSE principal reduction
- Problems With Flipped Houses
Buyer beware. Some pretty good warnings about flipped houses.
Digest powered by RSS Digest
Latest posts by Joe Spake (see all)
- Mid-Century Modern for sale – 346 Waring, Memphis, TN - July 9, 2013
- RE Buzz – Real Estate News Roundup – July 9, 2013 - July 9, 2013
- Midtown Memphis – Cooper Young Home for Sale – 1985 Walker - July 3, 2013